Monday, April 25, 2011

a late Monday post.



Good evening everyone,

I wish I had a good reason for my long absence last week but I really don't. Just the normal wear and tear of life humming along.

For today, (at least) I'm back with a brand new pair of capris. I picked these up at TJ Maxx and I only wish they had a brown pair as well. You know me and my multiples :) The cardi is also new (yes, I might love shopping a little too much). I was washing some dishes in our communal workplace kitchen and someone I don't know very well growled at me (you know, like a "rawr" type of growl). It took me a while to figure out her noise was due to my cardigan. I thought maybe my hair had decided to shape itself into an wild lion or something.


Happy Monday everyone!

Cardi: Ann Taylor Loft
Tank: Old Navy
Crops: T.J. Maxx
Shoes: Jessica Simpson via T.J. Maxx
Necklace: Macy's ($12, March 2011)

**Useless info: I keep an excel file that has all of my clothing dates and prices. Unfortunately I don't have excel on my netbook, so when I update this late at night I just don't put the prices and dates unless I remember them off the top of my head.

3 Click here to comment :):

cheeky curves said...

What girl does not like shopping you are trully one of us

Natalie said...

I love that you keep an Excel file with the prices and dates!! I wish I had thought to do that!

K said...

Hah well, if shopping gets me into the girls club I'm definitely doing something right. Thanks for stopping by :)

Natalie-I'm terrible at remembering things. If I didn't have my excel sheet I would probably mistakenly think everything in my wardrobe was $20 and bought between 2009 and now. I just never run up the total in all the cells 'cause I'm pretty sure I would hear me screeching. :)