Friday, April 8, 2011

So I had a little spending splurge...


Good afternoon everyone,

Are you ready for the weekend? I am! This weekend I'll be tackling my grandmother's frozen goods in 2 freezers and combining some storage items that are currently housed in the basement. Perhaps I'll even get to see a friend for lunch on Saturday (fingers crossed). What are you all up to?


I guess friends & family discounts are in full swing. I've seen coupons from most of my favorites (hi Ann Taylor/Loft, please stop tempting me) and I've made a few orders. I bought 4 cardigans from Ann Taylor Loft (and they're all the same style; ugh I know) and this adorable bracelet I'm wearing today. Today's cardi is actually an Old Navy one, but I'm sure I'll be wearing the ATL ones soon enough. Have you all bought anything with the recent sales?
(credit)

Happy Friday!

Purple cardi: Old Navy ($20, September 2010)
Green and white tank: Macy's ($10, April 2011)
Jeans: Calvin Klein ($48, January 2010)
Brown flats: Nine West ($34.99, October 2009)
Bracelet: Ann Taylor Loft ($20, April 2011)
Necklace: Gifted (July 2010)

2 Click here to comment :):

Bombshell Beauty said...

I really like the deep purple shade of today's cardi. I've managed not to buy anything...although Bobbi Brown & ATL's Friends and Family discounts were very tempting.

K said...

Hi BB! ATL almost always gets me with their friends and family. Ugh. Of course right after the F&F they went and offered 40% off of the same items I had just purchased. I'm trying to justify it because my size is all sold out. :)