Wednesday, April 13, 2011

today has been a strange day...


Good evening everyone,

It's been an odd day, but for reasons I can't quite put into words. Anyway, today's photos didn't quite come out like I had hoped. This outfit looked a lot better in person (I think) and I got quite a few compliments on it. The top and the cardi weren't bought as a set but the colors match up pretty perfectly. :) I'm glad I finally found something to pair with this gray/purple/blue cardigan :) Also, what's up with the weird part in my hair? I didn't even have it parted today! Oh well...

Happy Wednesday!

Cardigan: Ann Taylor Loft
Floral top: Kohl's
Pants: Old Navy
Silver flats: DSW
Necklace: Stella & Dot via Craigslist

1 Click here to comment :):

Lesa said...

I love the top, it looks slightly oriental--cherry blossoms? Maybe I' wrong, but I love it anyway.