Thursday, April 7, 2011

what a day!



So I'm slowly trying to get back in the routine of taking pictures every day. :) It's a work in progress. In fact, I thought it took a photo yesterday but I guess I didn't. I'm losing it!

Anyway, I left my jacket at work last night and I figured I'd be fine without it this morning. Oh no, it was chilly. I seem to forget that it can be 35 in the morning and 70 in the afternoon. 

Happy Thursday!

Top: Nordstrom Rack ($50, December 2010)
Jeans: Target ($20.98, August 2010)
Silver flats: DSW ($40ish, August 2009)
Necklace: Stella & Dot via Craigslist ($45, June 2010)

1 Click here to comment :):

Lesa said...

That top is pretty is it peacock feathers? Sometimes take a couple of pics on the weekend in case I don't feel like it, or don't get dressed during the week...