Tuesday, April 19, 2011

yes, my legs really are that pale.



Good afternoon everyone,
Once again I've managed to dress myself almost head-to-toe in ATL merchandise. Makes for an easy outfit I suppose :)


I forgot to give you all an update on my coworker and her dress that she wanted to return. I know you all were just dying from the suspense. Anyway, she ended up keeping it! I found a 50% code online, but they didn't have her size available. So she went to the store and asked if they would honor their online price with the discount. She said they gave her a hard time about it but in the end she got the dress for $30. Later she modeled it for us and she looks absolutely stunning. If she actually knew about this blog I would have taken her picture for it :)

Happy Tuesday everyone!

Dress: Ann Taylor Loft ($43, January 2011)
Cardigan: Ann Taylor Loft ($33, January 2008)
Boots: Amazon ($66, October 2010)
Necklace: Ann Taylor Loft ($20, September 2010)

0 Click here to comment :):