Wednesday, May 18, 2011

all of yesterday's parties

(Tuesday)

Good evening everyone,

I just wanted to put up yesterday and today's pictures before going to bed. I've been wearing a lot of cardigans lately. It's such a comfortable rut to fall into! The dark green cardi (from Tuesday) is past it's prime, but I refuse to get rid of it until I can find a suitable replacement. I never thought finding a dark blue/forest green cardi could be so difficult. Maybe I'll have better luck in the fall :)

(Wednesday)
Tomorrow night I'm going to dinner in Bethesda with an old friend, so I'm going to try to vary it up and leave the cardi at home. You'll have to wait to see how it went :)

(credit)

Isn't today's necklace awesome? From far away it's just a colorful beaded necklace, but up close it's sugar skull party time!

Goodnight Wednesday!

Tuesday's outfit:
Green cardi: NY & Co
Leopard tank: Ann taylor ($28, May 2011)
Black pants: NY & Co
Necklace: Ann Taylor Loft
Shoes: BonTon (Aerosoles)

Wednesday's outfit:
Striped tee: Lane Bryant
Striped brown pants: Target
Nude shoes: Lulu's
Necklace: Yochi via Ideeli

1 Click here to comment :):

cheeky curves said...

I have those comfort item which I am reluctant to let go. Hope you have a great day tommorow