Wednesday, May 25, 2011

it's a skirt week...


Good evening everyone,

Everyone seems to have an opinion about skirts. Some people love them, others hate them, and in between shorties wear them as dresses and call it a day. I used to fall squarely in the no likey camp, but lately I've been reaching for a skirt more often than pants. This crazy summer weather must be getting to me. Is it too early to admit that I'm looking forward to wearing tights in the fall? Yeah, I guess it is too early.

In other news I really need to adjust my ISO setting. Or perhaps I should learn how to use a camera in the first place :) I had a moment to take these when I went home for lunch and I didn't notice I'm so...luminescent...Yes, that's a nice word for it...Let's just focus on the nice new bag I only paid $18 for...Pretty shiny...And also ignore the wrinkled skirt. I swear this whole thing worked out better in-person :)


Happy Wednesday everyone!

Floral top: Target ($7.50, February 2010)
Blue pencil skirt: Spiegel ($39, March 2011)-Note I will NEVER order from this company again. I sent back 2 skirts over 2 months ago and still haven't received my refund. And it's been over 2 billing cycles. And I've contacted customer service. *grumble grumble*
Shoes: Bandolino "Shelley" via Macy's (no idea)
Earrings: Nordstrom Rack ($12, May 2011)
Necklace: Ideeli ($15, January 2011)
Bag: DSW ($18!, May 2011)

1 Click here to comment :):

Style Journey said...

LOVE your skirt. What a great color. I really love skirts and dresses in the summer. It's a nice alternative to shorts, especially for work. You look great.