Monday, May 9, 2011

let's do the time warp again!


Good afternoon everyone!

So we got back from our week in FL yesterday afternoon and it's been a whirlwind of unpacking, socializing, and cleaning. How was everyone's weekend? Ours was a nice extension of the week-relaxing, swimming, eating, shopping. No complaints here. I even managed to get a very light tan (not that you can tell). My coworkers have all mentioned how "relaxed" I look today. I keep telling them to check back in two days :)

On a side note, I love these jeans. I've been quite surprised with Forever 21's plus size line as of late. 

Happy Monday everyone!

Cardigan: T.J. Maxx ($17.99, October 2010)
Tank: Ann Taylor Outlet ($13, July 2010)
Jeans: Faith 21 ($11.50, March 2011)
Shoes: DSW ($40ish,  August 2009)

5 Click here to comment :):

i'm a superhero i can like fly and shit said...

WE WANT YOUR ZOMBIES!

Mail of the Living Dead:
A Zombie Mail Art Call
deadmailart.blogspot.com

Linda said...

Love those jeans. Sadly I think their pants are a little small for me.

Sarah R said...

Welcome back!

whenlifehandsyouapear said...

I love the contrast of the yellow cardigan against the dark blue here. Great jeans!

K said...

Linda-I know everything fits everyone differently, but I actually size down in their pants. I didn't think they'd fit, let alone a size smaller!

Sarah-Thank you! I'm still adjusting even though it's been over a week. :)