Monday, May 16, 2011

what I wore times 3!

Good afternoon everyone,

I finally have time to post actual quality pictures! D took me out on a date yesterday (to see Bridesmaids) and the day was just so lovely that after the movie we took some photos of what I've been wearing. Isn't that what everyone does on a nice day? :)

(Friday)
(Top: Ann Taylor Loft, $10.99, November 2010; Skirt: Lane Bryant, $17.99, May 2011; Red heels: Jessica Simpson via T.J. Maxx, $40, January 2011; Necklace and earrings: Jewelmint)
So Friday I wore this fabulous Lane Bryant skirt. I actually bought this skirt a few months ago, returned it, and regretted it ever since. So I was totally thrilled when I saw it during our FL vacation. Added bonus-it was on clearance plus I got an extra 40% off! 

(Sunday)

(Dress: Ross, $18.99, May 2011; Shoes: Target, $18 on sale, May 2011; Earrings: Charming Charlie, $7ish, April 2011; Bracelets: Forever 21, $6ish, February 2011)
Sunday I wore another FL find to our movie date. I've been wanting a mexican style top or dress but I couldn't justify the prices I saw on ebay/etsy. Then I saw this at Ross and snapped it up :) I paired it with the craziest heels I own, and I managed to keep myself upright during our whole date! It helps that we were seated most of the time though :)

(Monday)

(Dress: Lane Bryant, $16 on clearance, 2010; Cardi: Ann Taylor Loft, $21, May 2011, Shoes: Lulu's, $55, June 2010; Earrings: Jewelmint; Necklace: Gifted)
And finally, here is what I'm wearing today. I've had this Lane Bryant dress for months and I just haven't worn it. I bought the cardigan as a filler to get free shipping from Ann Taylor Loft and when I saw how well the two went together I just had to keep it :)

Happy Monday everyone!

5 Click here to comment :):

Linda said...

I love both of those dresses. Too cute!

Style Journey said...

All your outfits are adorable. Especially love your black and white skirt and the dress you have on today. Those colors look really nice on you.

Sarah R said...

I would seriously raid your closet on a regular basis if we were neighbors. Be glad you don't live in Florida anymore!

Lesa said...

Too many cute things to comment on!
1. How was the movie?
2. Love the black and red, so sophisticated!
3.Always love Mexican style and those nude color shoes.

You nailed it girl!

Missy said...

Your dresses are so cute! I wish I could wear a dress & not feel so self-conscious.