Monday, June 6, 2011

everything in it's place.


 Hello Monday folks,

This was mentioned a long time ago, but I am a total sucker for anything peacock related. So when I saw this tank top at Nordstrom Rack I was all over it. I just wish it didn't wrinkle so easily.

How about a closer view?


And the hair (with the eternally fashionable oxygen tanks lingering in the background)...


What animal print do you all go for? The always in-style leopard? Stripey zebra?

White cardigan: Old Navy
Tank: Calvin Klein via Nordstrom Rack ($23, May 2011)
Pants: NY & Co
Wedges: Clarks "Malibu" via 6pm
Necklace: Gifted

3 Click here to comment :):

Sarah R said...

Totally still digging the hair. Want to steal.
Animal print? That's hard to say. I just started even looking at it. I am kind of liking giraffe, but I don't own anything in it.
I like things that are croc and snake inspired or embossed. Does that count? I actually own a gator skin bag but I need to fix the handle.

whenlifehandsyouapear said...

LOVE this outfit!

Honestly, I tend to like all animal prints these days, but I already have an animal print dress, belt, sweater, shoes, and a skirt, so I think I'm done for a while.

No peacock prints yet though, so I may need to find a scarf or something!

K said...

You're welcome to have my hair! It drives me nuts. We all want the hair we don't have, and for me that's thin and straight. And your reptile things totally count. I have a pair of snake embossed heels that my grandmother is terrified of (she hates snakes that much). I like to bring them out and scare her with them from time to time.

Thanks WLHYAP! I have at least 3 leopard cardigans. It's a problem. And possibly a giraffe one. I used to go for "normal" colors, but now I'll even go for a rainbow cheetah print! :)