Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I trick myself sometimes...


Good evening everyone,

Seeing as I only got about 4 hours of sleep last night, I have three things to note for today.

1) I'm loving these shoes. No break-in time, no rubbing, no blisters, and no tired feet. I even went out for happy hour after work and they didn't bother me once. They have wonderful padding on the foot bed and on the back where your heel hits the shoe. So nice...Good thing I ordered them in all three colors :) Added bonus-I could still walk in them after 2 margaritas.

2) I'm still loving this Ashley Stewart skirt. I always want to pair it with maroon, but I might go nuts and wear it with hot pink next time (maaaaybe).

3) In a desperate attempt to dislocate my hand from my hip while posing, I held on to my frozen yogurt. I foresee more props to keep it up.

Ok, it's past my bed time and tomorrow is going to be a long one. See you on the other side!


White cardigan: Old Navy
Maroon tank: Ann Taylor Loft
Skirt: Ashley Stewart
Shoes: Clarks Artisan "Domino Pip" via Lord & Taylor
Necklace: Gifted
Earrings: Nordstrom Rack
Frozen yogurt: Gifted :)

0 Click here to comment :):