Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Laced with brilliant smiles and shining eyes...


 It's Everybody Everywhere lace day! I had a pretty tough time with this one. While Ssarching through my closet for anything lace related I realized that I don't have many work appropriate lace items (or much lace at all, really). I tried on at least 4 bottoms with this top and I just wasn't enthused. But I got a lot of compliments today, so something must have worked...at least on the outside :)

Go see how the other lovely bloggers styled their lace looks here!

So how about sharing what I've worn since last Friday and yesterday?

Friday:

Monday:


Happy Tuesday y'all!

Today:
Lace top: Kiyonna ($15 on clearance last year)
Yellow tank: Ashley Stewart
Jeans: Calvin Klein
Black flats: DSW

Yesterday:
Floral top: Ann Taylor Outlet
Green tank: Ashley Stewart
Gray pants: Ann Taylor Loft
Sandals: Amazon

Friday:
Leopard top: Bloomingdales
Jeans: Target
Bronze flats: DSW

3 Click here to comment :):

Linda said...

Love that lace top!

Linda said...

Isn't funny how sometimes we get compliments on something we don't completely love? I agree with your coworkers, by the way.
Thanks for joining us at EBEW!

K said...

Thank you Linda(s)! The lacy top kept me nice and cool, although yesterday was relief from our heat wave anyway.