Wednesday, June 22, 2011

my last day as a faux red head



Good afternoon everyone,

The last two work days have been rather un-blogworthy as far as outfits go. I've been slacking and picking out my outfits in the morning (I usually try them out the night before) and I haven't been sleeping well. So I've been wearing jeans and tops because my brain is incapable of putting things together at 6am. That being said I'm trying to motivate myself a little more, so last night I pulled this maxi dress and decided to call it a Target day (all of today's outfit is from there). 

I'm also trying a new hair color tonight. I'm hoping to go back to my original color and possibly add some highlights. While I like having dark hair, I hate going once a month to get it colored. So keep your fingers crossed for me. Last time I tried going from dark to light hair I ended up with carrot orange! I'll have to dredge up the photos for your amusement someday.

Happy Wednesday!

Cardi: Target ($21, June 2009)
Black maxi dress: Target ($24.99, July 2009)
Sandals: Target ($18, May 2010)
Red Belt: Relic via Ebay ($15ish, October 2010)
Necklace: Gifted

4 Click here to comment :):

Ariana said...

Great outfit! This is really figure flattering! And good luck with the hair color :)

Lise Marie said...

What a gorgeous outfit and I love the red belt!

http://southerncomfortga.blogspot.com/2011/06/sk8tr-m0m.html

Sarah R said...

I'm loving this outfit. I pretty much want to live next door to you. lol

whenlifehandsyouapear said...

Ooooh! Totally digging this outfit!! You're great advertising for shopping at Target today, aren't you? Love it!