Thursday, June 9, 2011

pinheads and poppies

 
Good evening everyone,

Are you all familiar with Hellraiser? It's a Cliver Barker book (and a series of films) that feature a creature called Pinhead. I've been calling today's top my Pinhead top because it reminds me of Mr. Pinhead. I mean, how could I resist a top that makes me think of a sadistic creature from another dimension? Did I mention he lives in a box? Anyway, there are quite a few Hellraiser movies and thanks to Netflix we've been working our way through them all. And if you have no idea what I'm going on about right now...

Top:

Pinhead:
(credit)

The more you know! :)

How about I end with a more pleasant image of my fabulous tote bag...
(credit)

Happy Thursday!

White cardigan: Ann Taylor Loft
Pinhead tank: Nordstrom Rack ($14.97, June 2011)
Black crops: T.J. Maxx ($14.99, May 2011)
Necklace: Gifted
Shoes: DSW
Poppy bag: The Sak via Ebags.com ($40, May 2011)

0 Click here to comment :):