Friday, June 3, 2011

school colors


 Good afternoon all,

It looks like two consecutive posts is my new routine, eh? Anyway, this Friday came way too fast but the day itself is dragging along. My coworker is out for the day so I have a shortened lunch break and too many things to catch up on.

Do you all have any plans for the weekend? I think we're going to have a picnic up in Frederick and hit up some of the local stores. Hopefully the weather will stay nice. 


Happy Friday!

Green cardigan: New York and Company (2009)
Yellow tank: Old Navy ($15, May 2011)
Jeans: Ann Taylor Loft (<$30, 2009)
Sandals: Target ($18 on sale, April 2011)
Necklace: Jewelmint (April 2011)
Earrings: Etsy ($8.80, January 2011)

5 Click here to comment :):

Ariana said...

This is a great shape on you! That yellow top is super flattering. And your hair is way cute pulled back like that!

Linda said...

Love the yellow top!

Taylor said...

That top is fantastic on you! I wish I could wear empire-waisted tops but they make me look "with child." For somebody who has actually been with child twice in her lifetime, not really a look I go for intentionally, ha.

Missy said...

I *adore* this outfit!!! Great combo! Your hair is super cute too!

K said...

Thank you Ariana! I need to work on my blowdrying skills. I still can't make it look anything close to how the hair stylist did it :)

Thanks Linda and Taylor! I was afraid someone might ask something about how far along I am, but my fears were unfounded. :)

Thanks Missy!