Friday, June 24, 2011

Since you've been gooooooooooooone


 Ya'll...I spent 3.5 hours at the hair salon on Wednesday night. I almost fell asleep! Thank goodness I ate something late in the afternoon. But was the 3.5 hours worth it? I'm still on the fence. We ended up doing highlights and lowlights to get my hair closer to the original color, and I guess I wasn't expecting it to come out so two-toned. It reminds me of Kelly Clarkson (which isn't bad, just...different). We all know change is hard for my little brain to handle :)

(that's Kelly, in case you forgot)
Also startling-my 3 year blog-o-versary! June 21 marked 3 2 years**, and I totally forgot. In fact, I forgot last year. At least I'm being consistent. So, happy three two years! Don't go back to the beginning posts. The photos are terrible. Grandma's pinky mauve room does NOT make for a good photo experience. And while we're being honest, I still have no idea how to take a proper mirror shot. If there is such a thing...

Now I'm just going to leave you with a bunch of photos, 'cause that's what this blog is all about. 


(I do in fact have a neck. Just not right here.)
Cardigan: Ann Taylor Loft
Tank: Macy's
Jeans: Calvin Klein via Ebay
Shoes: Naturalizer via 6pm
Necklace: Ideeli

**Apparently I threw an extra year in there. I started this in 2009!

3 Click here to comment :):

Linda said...

Happy blog-o-versary! I like the new hair color.

Lynn W said...

I like the color. It doesn't come across as two toned as you can see in person, I'm sure.

Sarah R said...

You managed to look great with both hairstyles. I'm kind of jealous. I'm bored with mine but my hubby is so insistent on keeping the long hair. *sigh*