Thursday, June 16, 2011

sketchy skirts


Good evening everyone!

My goodness this week has just flown along! One of my projects has a big due date tomorrow, and my coworker is going to be out of town so it's going to be a very busy final work day for me. I plan on wearing something comfortable (but then again, when do I not want to wear something comfy?)



Today's outfit actually wasn't too high on the comfort scale. I had to keep adjusting the belt to make sure it stayed between the shirt and the skirt. And my feet were killing me by the end of the day. But I really loved the colors. And I got a great compliment from one of my seldom-seen coworkers. She asked "Do you always look so nice?" I told her I don't look so nice before 9am. :)

(This was my "coyly look behind" attempt. So many of you bloggers have mastered it. I'll just keep trying.)
If you've been reading along recently you may have noticed that I've bought a few Ashley Stewart items lately. I had never shopped there before but when I saw this skirt I thought "hhmm I'll bookmark that!" Then the very next day they had a 50% off special, so I bought it along with 2 tanks. I'm very pleased so far. :)

Happy Thursday!

Top: Ann Taylor Loft ($8, May 2011)
Skirt: Ashley Stewart ($17 on sale, May 2011)
Belt: NY & Co
Shoes: T.J. Maxx ($40, I forget)
Necklace: Etsy

2 Click here to comment :):

Cynthia said...

Cute skirt. I have never heard of that store before so I clicked over and there is one in my city. I might have to go check them out. Enjoy your evening!

Linda said...

That skirt is very cute. I love the whole outfit.