Tuesday, June 7, 2011

you were unaware that diamonds came with debt...(meg & dia)


Good afternoon everyone,

How's your day going? Is anyone else sad that we're only on Tuesday of this week? It was another "ugh drag myself out of bed" morning.

So I have been wanting to wear my maxi dress as a maxi skirt, but I've had trouble finding a good top to pair with it. I'm not completely sold on the pattern of this ebay tank find, but it'll do for today. I can't even think about tomorrow though. I think it's supposed to feel like 103 or something. *grumble grumble*
(credit)
On that note, Happy Tuesday!

Cardigan: Ann Taylor Loft ($21, May 2011)
Tank: Alfani via Ebay ($11, May 2011)
Black maxi dress: Target ($24.99, July 2009)
Sandals: Amazon ($20, August 2010)
Necklace: Ebay (forever ago)
Earrings: Jewelmint
Belt: NY & Co (2009)

0 Click here to comment :):