Wednesday, July 13, 2011

a happier update

(Katy Kat was all "oohh yess" the petting)

Good evening everyone,

So today is the first time I've tried wearing my hair down in about 2 weeks, and I think it's looking much better than before. I contacted my stylist (who still doesn't understand "why this would happen") and she sent me a container of some super expensive hydrating conditioner that I've been using. I'm trying to apply it sparingly to make it last as long as possible. I also tried something new this morning-Pantene Pro-V Curly Hair Damage Repair Ampoules (a mouthful, yeah). After leaving it on for 5 minutes and rinsing it out, my hair was much softer and I was able to run a wide-tooth comb through it without cringing. So I'll keep using the salon's conditioner and the Pantene and hope for the best. If any of you have curly hair I'd suggest trying out the Pantene ampoules. They really help with the curls :) And I'm not even being paid to say that!

(Your hand. Give it to meee)
You know what else rocks about today? My free shoes. I won them on ebay, and they were described as brand new without any flaws. When I received them they had dings and scratches all over the heels and they had clearly been worn. To make matters worse, the one shoe is an 8.5 and the other is a 9! So the seller refunded me and let me keep the shoes. 

(dah humanz is good, yes. Except for stepping on Gammy's oxygen cord. She's still alive, don't worry.)

Happy Tuesday!


Top: Bloomingdales
Jeans: Ann Taylor Loft
Shoes: Sofft via Ebay
Earrings: Forever 21

2 Click here to comment :):

whenlifehandsyouapear said...

Whew! I'm glad the hair situation is a little better. The question is, are you going back to this stylist or looking elsewhere? I'd be too scared to go back if she doesn't understand why something went wrong.

Too funny about the shoes!

Lesa said...

I love the animal print with the teal and it must loo great with your new purse!