Friday, July 1, 2011

Hello Friday!


 Good evening all,

It was eerily slow at work today, but I was happy to have some down time. I finally cleared out some paperwork and my desk has become more than a giant paper-holder :)

Do you all have any plans for the weekend? We're going to drive up north tomorrow, but I don't know what plans we'll have for Sunday and Monday. Hopefully it will involve lots of sleeping :)

Happy long weekend!


Top: Nordstrom Rack
Jeans: Calvin Klein via Ebay
Shoes: Clarks via 6pm
Necklace: Ann Taylor Loft

3 Click here to comment :):

whenlifehandsyouapear said...

Wow, you look amazing! Love the hair, and the outfit is so 'put together' looking.

Enjoy your weekend! I'm hoping for more sleep as well!

Lesa said...

Loving your hair!

Becky said...

Beautiful style
www.thesocialbuyer.com