Tuesday, July 12, 2011

mellow yellow!


 
Good evening everyone,

D is off at the 9:30 club Black Cat seeing one of his hipster bands and I just got done running some last minute errands I wanted to finish before my mom gets here on Thursday. I can't believe we're almost to the middle of July.

I also can't believe how insanely hot is was/still is today! I'm tempted to take a third shower. Anyway, this dress was light and airy. So airy that I may have accidentally flashed some coworkers on the way out today. Oopsies. But it's all for Everybody Everywhere. And besides, I really wanted to wear this new dress. Who cares about your coworkers seeing some non-exciting undies. Did you catch the "new" part of the dress? I've been doing some crazy shopping lately. You all know I can't resist a dress with pockets. I need to get out of that habit (the shopping in general, with a pocket dress exception). It's all definitely under "retail therapy".


Want to see how the other lovely ladies styled their yellow frocks? Click here!

Happy Tuesday!

Flower cardigan: Old Navy
Gray/yellow dress: ASOS Curve
Silver sandals: Talbots
Bag: Gifted
Purple belt: NY & Co
Necklace: Ann Taylor Loft (you knew I couldn't go a day without some ATL in my outfit)

3 Click here to comment :):

whenlifehandsyouapear said...

This is color perfection! Pure and simple. (Hey, who doesn't flash their co-workers occasionally, right?) ;)

Vanessa, Take only Memories said...

Great outfit! I always love yellow and purple together!

Frugal Big Girl said...

LOVE that cardigan, so cute!!


http://frugalbiggirl.blogspot.com/