Wednesday, October 26, 2011

another leopard-oh yes :)



It wasn't until I started boxing up all my clothes that I realized how many leopard print dresses I own. I think this might be the 5th one! I bought this at Ann Taylor Loft in April or May and totally forgot about it. When I saw it crammed in my closet I was pleasantly surprised. Don't you love it when that happens? Or maybe everyone else has super organized closets. :)


Completely unrelated, but I tried Nars blush for the first time today. Sephora is having their friends & family discount so I figured I'd finally try it out. It got the boyfriend stamp of approval, but I'm not totally sold on it. I think I'm just not used to wearing blush. We'll give it a week and see if I change my mind.

Happy Wednesday!

Dress: Ann Taylor Loft
Boots: Same as always
Jacket: Coldwater Creek
Necklace: Talbots

3 Click here to comment :):

Natalie said...

Which NARS blush did you try? I used to wear Orgasm, but it actually not intense enough for me!

To answer your question, my closet is pretty organized most of the time. I'm constantly purging because I have limited space. That's probably why it is neat!

Missy said...

I love this dress! And forgive me for asking, but what type of boots are those? I need them!

K said...

Natalie-I tried orgasm too. I still can't decide if I like it. Today's photos make it look so clown-like! I don't think it's as colorful IRL. I feel you with the limited space. We're in the process of moving and although my closet size is increasing, the overall space is decreasing so I might have to use the closet for more than just clothes. Oh, the horror! :)

Missy-Thank you! The boots are from White Mountain and the style is called "Rummy". They fit around my 16.5" calves with a little room to spare, and I think they stretch a little over time. I bought them a few years ago but you might find them on ebay. Happy hunting!