Friday, October 28, 2011

heads up girl you can't rule this place...


Hi everyone,

Holy batman am I happy that it's the end of the week. I'm taking off two days next week to move and go to the dentist (bleck) but I'm looking forward to being unchained from the good 'ol desk. I'm also anxious to figure out where to take photos in the new place :) I'm thinking the balcony would be an obvious choice. It helps that it's the one place that doesn't have clutter everywhere at the moment :)


By the way, how perfectly does this bracelet match the dress?  I rediscovered some of the things I bought in Mexico a few years ago and I couldn't resist wearing the bracelet with today's dress :)

Happy freakin' Friday everyone!

Cardigan: Gap
Dress: Target
Boots: Piperlime
Necklace: Gifted
Earrings: Charming Charlies
Friendship bracelet: Mexico

2 Click here to comment :):

Sarah R said...

I own this dress, just wore it last Sunday! Never thought to wear boots with mine, I always wear black flats. Thanks for the idea!

GiddyUpGirlz said...

Pretty! and the bracelet is great esp. since you got it on a trip and can have those great memories when you wear it. Looking wonderful! I love the length of that skirt on you.