Monday, October 24, 2011

I'm wearing two shoes!

My "blogger" pose is back! Never mind that I had to take my hands and lift my leg up over the other one. I'll take it!

Good morning everyone,

My doctor visit went well last week. She gave me an ankle brace/splint to start wearing instead of the bulky boot, but I haven't been able to find a pair of shoes that can fit my swollen ankle plus the brace. So I brought the walking boot with me to work just in case I need it. But I limped in with two actual shoes (and my crutch)! I figure since I'm sitting most of the day (with my leg propped up and iced) getting into my office without any support wouldn't hurt it too much. Now my next appointment isn't until December and there's a chance that it will be my last visit. Woohoo!!!! I can't wait to put this whole thing behind me.


Happy Monday y'all!


Dress: Merona via Ebay
Red jacket: Coldwater Creek
Necklace: Gifted
Bracelets: Ann Taylor Loft
Earrings: Jewelmint
Boots: Piperlime

5 Click here to comment :):

whenlifehandsyouapear said...

Wow, you look amazing in this dress! And the red jacket makes it utterly fantastic!

How can your next appt. not be for so long when you're still in so much pain? Crazy!

Lynn W said...

Congratulations on getting back into shoes!

Sarah R said...

I really am excited for you! You can tell how much happier you are.

Natalie said...

I call dibs on this dress should you decide to sell on eBay...

K said...

Thanks everyone!

Pear-I thought December sounded far away too. My doctor said the pain and swelling would be "normal" for the next few months. She asked if I wanted more prescription pain killers but I don't like taking them, so I stick with Tylenol if it gets too bad.

Natalie-I'll let you know if I sell it :)