Thursday, October 27, 2011

leggings anyone?


I just have to take a moment to talk about how awesome these $6 leggings are to me. I got them at Forever 21 (online via their plus size line) and I just figured I'd wear them as tights with boots or something. They're surprisingly comfortable and haven't stretched out (yet). I'm sad to say I was less successful in the shoe department this morning. When I went to put on my  leather boots I couldn't fit my fat swollen ankle into them (it's raining so I didn't want to wear the suede ones). So I had to go with flats because the rest of my shoes are packed up already. And my leg is aching something fierce today! I think it's the cooler weather combined with the rain. I did manage to drive to work again though, which makes me very happy.


Oh, and here is a close up with the new Nars orgasm blush. I'm not sure why I look all shiny. It doesn't look as colorful in person (I think). What blush do you all use?

Happy Thursday!


Jacket: Coldwater Creek
Dress: Target
Tank: Old Navy
Tights: Forever 21
Flats: Nine West Outlet
Long necklace: Ann Taylor Loft
Short necklace: Gifted

2 Click here to comment :):

Sarah R said...

I don't wear blush, which I guess is why I look so ghostly pale in my most of my pictures. But I have enormous chipmunk cheeks and I'm usually trying to deflect attention away from them. I'm not sure if that's working out so well.
Love that dress!

Natalie said...

elf has a really pretty peach blush that is really lovely and more natural.