Monday, October 17, 2011

minutes ticking by...



Good afternoon,

How was your weekend? We've managed to move some more stuff into our new place but I feel like I haven't made much of a dent with the stuff in my room. I did manage to pack up all of my skirts (two whole boxes!) so at least that's been done. I really have to tackle my monster shoe collection though. This would be so much easier if I could drive (and carry boxes up stairs, hah).

Speaking of shoes, I figured I'd wear these boots since they sort of match my walking boot better than a pair of flats. If you've had enough to drink and/or have vision difficulties it could even pass for the same shoes! Ok, maybe not. I can't wait until I can walk without this bulky thing. Hopefully that's what I'll be told at my next checkup on Friday.

Happy Monday!

Dress: INC via Ebay
Belt: NY & Co
Necklace: Gifted
Boots: White Mountain via Piperlime

3 Click here to comment :):

Natalie said...

I love this dress every time you wear it. Seriously, if you ever want to sell it, let me know :) :)

Lynn W said...

Agreed! Beautiful dress! And I like the pretty boot distracting from the other one.

K said...

Thanks! I used to see it on ebay from time to time but I haven't seen any recently. I'll definitely keep you in mind if I see one! :)

Lynn-My one coworker actually thought it was my real shoe! That was the highlight of my day :)