Tuesday, October 25, 2011

my Tuesday dress


 Hi all,

Another day another dress, right? I wouldn't want to disappoint! I'm debating packing all of my pants up for the move since they're not getting much wear at this point. It's hard to believe that this time next week we'll be completely moved out. Deep breaths, I keep reminding myself...I was so distracted this morning that I forgot to put on earrings. And heck, I'm not sure this belt matches, or even goes with this dress. I wish I could just snap my fingers and *poof* have everything moved out. That would solve all of my problems, right? Hah, yes!


I hope you all have a lovely Tuesday!



Jacket: Coldwater Creek
Dress: Target ($6.24!-I just removed the tags hehe)
Boots: Piperlime
Bracelet: Macy's (years ago)
Belt: NY & Co

3 Click here to comment :):

Natalie said...

You look wonderful! Dresses always look lovely on you!

Ariana said...

The belt goes perfectly! Looking great without that boot!

K said...

Thanks! I like dresses, and it helps that they're the easiest option right now. I'm going to go with a different belt next time though :)