Wednesday, October 12, 2011

work day two


Hi all,

I was so sore after my first day of work that I decided to work from home yesterday and tomorrow. But today I actually had to get dressed. I love the pattern on this dress (although it may not be for everyone) and I felt very seasonally appropriate. Fall is definitely my favorite time of year.And how cute are these earrings? My mom bought them for me during my first week of recovery, and I've been looking forward to wearing them out.


See you all Friday!

Green cardi: Lane Bryant
Dress: Donna Ricco via Ideeli
Shoes: Nine West Outlet
Necklaces and bracelet: Grandma's
Owl earrings: Gift from Mom

3 Click here to comment :):

Linda said...

Love that dress on you!

Sarah R said...

I love it, too.

K said...

Thanks Linda and Sarah! I always look forward to wearing this dress in the fall :)