Friday, October 14, 2011

zebra stripes


Hi all,

What a long week! I hope to make it through at least 3 days of in-office work next week. I'm thankful for having the option of working at home, but I would really rather be at the office. It's too upsetting to be alone in a house where I'm constantly looking for someone I'm not going to find. I mean, I don't believe in ghosts or spirits, but I feel like there's something or someone missing while I'm in my grandmother's house. I'll be thankful when we're finally moved in to our new place (November 1!) Maybe then I can start to really get over everything.


Moving on-I decided to straighten my hair and of course it was raining this morning. Thankfully it had quieted down by the time we got to work. I had my hair cut right before returning to work this week and the stylist thinned out my hair a lot, which allowed me to wear it back with just a bobby pin and a barrette.


Do you all have any plans this weekend? We'll just be moving more boxes to the condo and relaxing. I hope you all have a good one!

Dress: Alfani via Ebay
Belt: New York and Company
Necklace: Talbots
Shoes: Nine West Outlet

0 Click here to comment :):