Tuesday, November 29, 2011

creative nails

(Monday)

(Tuesday)

Good morning everyone,

How was your holiday? We ate with local family members and had a nice relaxing evening. I went to work on Friday (it's the best day to work) and only ran into one other person the whole time. I finally completed some background tasks but it definitely wasn't a photo day since I just wore jeans and a shirt.

Speaking of photos, I still haven't found a good time or place to take outfit pics. It's (usually) dark in the morning and evening by the time I leave and the apartment is still very white (we have to hang stuff up on the walls), which doesn't make for a good photo. :)


Last night I decided to get "creative" with my nail polish. After reading tons of good reviews about a particular top coat that dries nails quickly, I decided to buy it and try my luck. I have zero patience when it comes to painting my nails and if I screw one up I end up scrapping the whole thing. So I had already painted them with a dark purple and I had a crazy purple glitter one that I wanted to try out. I freehanded it and covered the tips with the glitter. I think I like how it turned out, but my right hand looks a lot worse since I'm not left-handed. 


Well, I don't have much else to say. I hope your week is starting out nicely!

Monday:
Cardi: Talbots
Shirt: Ann Taylor Loft
Skirt: Lane Bryant
Boots: Piperlime
Necklace: Gifted

Tuesday:
Drape cardi: Fashion Bug
Dress: Lane Bryant via Ebay
Boots: Steve Madden via 6pm
Belt: NY & Co
Necklace: Etsy

1 Click here to comment :):

Linda said...

Great job with the nails! I love the sparkles!