Thursday, November 17, 2011

skirts and more skirts

Tuesday


I feel like I've said this a lot, but for a time I wasn't a skirt person. They always turned around or rode up while I was walking, and the slit in the back made me feel too exposed. Somewhere along the line my feelings changed and now I have amassed quite a few skirts. I just need a nice mustard yellow pencil skirt. Any suggestions on where to find one?

Today

In broken leg news, this is the first time I've been able to stuff my swollen leg into these leather boots. Last time I tried I couldn't even get my foot in. It's a tight squeeze but I'm happy to have them on. Now we'll just have to see if I can take them off when I get home :)

I have a big meeting to attend tomorrow so this might be it for the week. If so I hope you all have a great weekend!

Tuesday:
Purple cardi: Lane Bryant
White tank: Old Navy
Skirt: Michael Kors via Ebay
Boots: White Mountain via Piperlime
Necklace: Ann Taylor

Today:
Cardigan: Gap
Striped tee: Target
Skirt: Spiegel (they've gone bankrupt; don't buy from them)
Boots: Steve Madden via 6pm
Necklace: Stella & Dot via Craigslist
Earrings: Nordstrom Rack

0 Click here to comment :):