Tuesday, November 22, 2011

This Tuesday needs more caffeine


 Good afternoon everyone,

This outfit is so comfy I might just wear it to Thanksgiving dinner. When this dress was on the Lane Bryant site it sold out quickly, and I looked in all of the local stores but no one had it. One of the sales associates even had the dress on but she said she got the only one that was in their store. My solution? Set up an ebay alert! It took a few months but I finally saw the dress listed in my size during my broken leg "vacation" and I won it for a nice $20. Not bad eh?

In shoe news I did some rearranging and put all of my "wearable" boots and flats in one place. Anything with a heel got stuffed out of sight in my closet. Katy Kat decided a box of shoes was just what she needed to use as a stool and now she won't leave the room! 


Alright, back to the grind. Happy Tuesday everyone!

Dress: Lane Bryant via Ebay ($20, August 2011)
Black sweater: Ann Taylor Loft via Ebay
Necklace: Etsy
Hidden boots: Spring via 6pm

2 Click here to comment :):

Natalie said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog! Yes, you should check out eShakti! There is some super cute stuff!

GiddyUpGirlz said...

Love your dress! great buy and find! the cowl neck dress is pretty too..