Monday, December 19, 2011

all sorts of brown


Hi all,

Today's clothing is a consequence of not picking out an outfit in advance. It's brown and not so holiday-ish, but I don't mind. The boots are a dark chocolate version of the black ones I've been wearing to death lately. Oddly enough the brown ones were tighter at the calf, but they are stretching with wear. 

Despite running a little late from finding an outfit this morning I've felt better today than I have in a very long time. Although my leg is aching I feel like I'm walking much more normally than I was even a day ago. I even took 3 flights of stairs at work! Granted it took me an extra 5 minutes (and to say I was heaving would be generous) but it's the first time I've gone up them since the break. Progress feels awesome :)


Did you all have a good weekend? I finally got around to listing some things on ebay (which always feels like a huge accomplishment because it takes so much time) and D took me out for a pre-birthday dinner on Saturday night. Gotta love Red Robin's free birthday burgers!

Happy Monday everyone!

Cardigan: Nordstrom Rack
Dress: Lane Bryant
Boots: Nordstrom Rack
Necklace: Ann Taylor Loft
Earrings: Gifted from Aunt

0 Click here to comment :):