Wednesday, December 21, 2011

day two of funky tights


Not that plaid is particularly funky, but I paired it with a leopard dress and thought it looked interesting. I don't know what made me think leopard would go with them considering I started out with a plain black dress. Added bonus-I managed to stick my finger through the tights when I was putting them on and I'm hoping they'll last through the evening. Fingers crossed!


Speaking of fingers, check out my new ring! My coworker/friend bought it for me for x-mas. I love it! She also bought me the adorable Captain Kirk doll. I do love me some Trek. I only wish they had a Picard one.


In more down news, I'm dreading the rest of this week. Tomorrow I'm getting cavities filled (groan) and Friday I go for my my next leg x-ray. I hope both appointments go smoothly!


Happy Wednesday!

Gray cardi: Old Navy
Leopard dress: Ann Taylor Loft
Tights: Lane Bryant
Boots: Nordstrom Rack
Big 'ol ring: Gifted
Stone necklace: Ann Taylor Loft
Round pendant necklace: H&M

0 Click here to comment :):