Thursday, December 15, 2011

feeling fabulous


 Good afternoon,

Tonight D invited some of his coworkers out for a happy hour with us and I wanted to wear something that made me feel good. I remembered all of the wonderful comments I got on this dress back when I wore it on my first day back at work, and decided to try it again. This time I paired it with some huge earrings that my aunt gave me and of course, my wonderful wide calf boots. I've felt fabulous all day. It's too bad all clothing doesn't inspire such confidence.


What do you wear for confidence?



Dress: Lane Bryant
Tights: Spanx
Boots: Nordstrom Rack
Necklace: Ann Taylor Loft (I bought it right after I started my new job here. I wish they still made necklaces like this)
Earrings: Gifted
Bracelet: NY & Co (years ago)

4 Click here to comment :):

Linda said...

I still love that dress. It looks amazing on you!

Lynn W said...

It does look really amazing. It's slimming, classic and wild all at the same time!

Lesa said...

I love the earrings with that dress-fierce! I also love the green earrings from yesterday!

whenlifehandsyouapear said...

No wonder you felt fabulous, you look fantastic! Love this dress with the boots!