Friday, December 30, 2011

last work day of 2011 calls for a busy print


Good morning everyone,

Leggings trumped my jeans this morning. I figured I could get away with a shorter dress since no one would be around to see it. Of course I've already run into more people today than I saw yesterday but I think there are just more people in my office building. Besides, I'm meeting up with some girlfriends for drinks and gift exchanging tonight and I wanted to look decent :)

Do you all have any new year's eve plans? I have to get some more dental work done on Monday so I'm dreading the end of the weekend. I don't usually go out for new year's; the city is too stressful to navigate and I always get anxious with the whole countdown process. I'd say I didn't do much for the first 6 months of 2011 but after that my life exploded with change and I'm still working through all of the pieces.

That being said, I hope this next year is a little more positive and calm. I'll take nice and calm any day...Happy New Year everyone!

Dress: Ann Taylor Loft
Leggings: Forever 21
Boots: Nordstrom Rack
Necklace: Ann Taylor Loft
Earrings: Gifted
Lipstick: D bought me MAC's "Ruby Woo" for my birthday and I like it!

0 Click here to comment :):