Thursday, December 29, 2011

photos lie...


 Hi everyone,

So here is what I wore yesterday. Let it be noted that I didn't feel nearly as dumpy as I look in this photo. My tights had an adorable criss-cross pattern on them, and I thought the top looked good with the black pencil skirt. No one is in the office this week so it's hard for me to get dressed "nicely" for work. Tomorrow will likely be a complete ghost town! Today and tomorrow will be be jeans days. Yeah, I'm not taking any time off, but I did purchase my plane ticket for Florida today. Woohoo! I need some sun and fresh air :)

And before I forget-I had my last doctor visit last week and my leg has been declared fully healed! That's two whole months ahead of schedule!! There will still be some swelling/bruising/aching but as far as the actual bones-they have finally knitted together. July feels like it was a million years ago. 

Happy Thursday!

Red top: T.J. Maxx
Black skirt: Talbots
Leopard flats: Kohl's

1 Click here to comment :):

Kimberly said...

Congrats on getting the all good from your doctor!! Here's to a wonderful 2012!