Thursday, January 12, 2012

back to the jewel tones


Good afternoon everyone,

After Tuesday's EBEW Black and White theme and yesterday's (no photos) black top with jeans I wanted to get back to wearing colors. We had a big meeting today and I knew I would be talking in front of my peers so I wanted to wear something nice. This skirt was another of my great Talbots finds. :)


As you can see I also got a haircut. I asked my stylist to straighten it for me so I could sleep in a little longer for the following 2 mornings. When I wear my hair curly I have to wash it beforehand and it feels so great to get out of bed and just have to do some touch ups with the straightening iron. Hopefully I can make this last one more day :)


Happy Thursday!

Cardigan and top: Ann Taylor Loft
Skirt: Talbots (still available here)
Flats: DSW
Necklace: Gifted
Earrings: Nordstrom Rack

2 Click here to comment :):

GiddyUpGirlz said...

I love the color and fit of that skirt! very flattering :)

Sarah R said...

I love that skirt. You find the nicest stuff!