Thursday, January 19, 2012

a forest green dress


 Hey, remember this dress? Here it is in one of the solid colors! You know I can't resist a dress with pockets. In fact I forgot this had pockets until this afternoon and I was way too excited over my rediscovery. I find this dress a little hard to style because it runs big, and with the draping at the top I need something to accentuate my waist. I could try wearing a top under it but the dress is a jersey knit and it shows every single wrinkle and lump. Maybe I could do a button-down shirt just to vary it up a tad. Crazy, I know.


Also crazy (or just embarrassing)-I walked in to work with my dress tucked into my tights this morning (in the back, obviously. Fortunately I had on a long coat, but there was a moment of panic where I thought "SHIIIT have I taken off this coat at all between the house and work???" Lucky for me (and the rest of the population) the answer is no.

Happy Thursday everyone!

Cardigan and dress: Talbots
Boots: Nordstrom Rack (the brown ones this time!)
Earrings: Grandma's
Necklace: Old Ann Taylor
Belt: From another dress

0 Click here to comment :):