Wednesday, January 4, 2012

hello 2012!


 It's tough for me to remember to write 2012 on everything. Each year I feel like I've just mastered the art of writing the correct year and then *bam*, switch again! So how was your NYE? We stayed in, someone fell asleep around 8:30pm and I stayed up to watch 30 Rock. I think I'm still on Season 4, hah. I'm going to call it a tradition (to watch 30 Rock on NYE) since I've been "catching up" for 3 years now. We don't have cable, and even if we did I wouldn't remember to keep up with the weekly schedule. I'm so thankful for Netflix :)

So a lot of people must have skipped work yesterday (the drive and parking were easier than normal) and I had on a totally rockin' outfit, but I lost my photographer. So it's like the outfit never happened, right? Right! Must wear it again...

Moving on to today's outfit-this is the other wool skirt I got from Talbot's. Again with the wrinkles, but with wool I guess that happens. And I wanted to switch out my flats for my often-worn black boots but I was too lazy to go back upstairs so my legs froze. It was 16 degrees out this morning! Brrrrrr!

Happy freezing Wednesday!

Purple cardi: Old Navy
Bird Top: Bloomingdales
Red skirt: Talbots
Flats: Kohl's
Necklace: JewelMint

5 Click here to comment :):

Linda said...

I agree. I just started writing 2011. It's going to take me months to write 2012.

Lesa said...

I love the flats! I haven't had the chance to write 2012 yet buy I now what you mean. Happy New Year!

Natalie said...

Super cute shoes!!

Missy said...

Cute color scheme!

Sarah R said...

Yep. Loving your look even though I know you're freezing!