Wednesday, January 18, 2012

houndstooth wednesday



If I had enough houndstooth in my wardrobe every day would be houndstooth day! I think it's my favorite print (followed closely by leopard, which I do have enough of to wear every day hehe). Added bonus-it never goes out of style.

What's your favorite print or pattern?


Unsolicited shoe update-This is the first time I've worn heels! My legs were really sore by the end of the day (and they're only about an inch high-the heels, not my legs) but I'll take it! :)

Happy Wednesday!

Coat: Old Navy
Cardigan: Old Navy
Pink sweater: Ann Taylor Loft
Skirt: Nordstrom Rack
Heels: Corso Como via Ebay
Earrings: JewelMint
Necklace: Gifted

1 Click here to comment :):

Natalie said...

Houndstooth is a favorite of mine also! I only have one skirt, so I should try to add more to my wardrobe!

Also congrats on getting back to heels! Take it easy out there!!