Tuesday, January 17, 2012

passing through unconcious states...



Good afternoon ladies,

This dress was my original pick for the black and white theme last week but I traded it at the last minute. I ordered one size down but the top still tends to bunch up. I love the stripes though :)

It's hard for me to believe, but I leave for Ft. Lauderdale this Saturday and I have a million things to do before then. I'm completely torn on what to pack since my footwear is so limited (must be flat, comfortable, and able to withstand Florida temps) which means my go-to boots are out.

Speaking of boots, in an attempt to organize myself this weekend I went through all of my knee-high boots and tried them on to see if they still fit. I can't zipper most of them up even halfway. I'm pretty upset about it considering I've paid a lot of money to have most of my boots stretched over the past couple years. I guess my right calf is more swollen than I give it credit for. So I'm going to hang on to my favorites for at least a year (which is when my leg should be back to "normal") and sell the others. Boo hiss! I know there are far worse problems to have out, but it's just on my mind.


So how is your week going? Any news?

Happy Tuesday!

Cardigan: Gap
Dress: Eshakti
Boots: Nordstrom Rack
Necklace: Etsy
Bracelet: Gifted

0 Click here to comment :):