Wednesday, February 15, 2012

keeping with the red


Hi all,

When I saw this top at Burlington Coat Factory (in Florida) I knew I had to take it home. It has everything I love-a cowl neck, a floral print, 3/4 sleeves, and mixing black and brown together. Perfect in my book! :)

Happy Wednesday everyone!


Top: Burlington Coat Factory
Skirt: Talbots
Boots: same old Nordstrom Rack
Necklace and ring: Etsy
Earrings: Grandma

3 Click here to comment :):

Linda said...

I love that top. It's got all the things I look for too!

Sarah R said...

I would have bought it too. Those are all my favorite colors.

K said...

Thank you! I feel like half of my dressy tops have cowl necks, but they're just so flattering that I can't resist. The other day I saw a striped cowl neck top, and I had to restrain myself from buying it :)