Thursday, February 23, 2012

lunch at the park



Good evening ladies,

Today was partly awesome, partly awful. Awesome-my coworker and I ate lunch at a local park and enjoyed the beautiful weather. Someone had drawn some very nice chalk-art that we stopped to admire. Awful-I got back to work and realized that my flash drive was corrupted. I don't know how it happened, but I lost all of my pictures (and documents I've been saving for the past couple years). I'm spending way too much time trying to recover the contents. Unfortunately one of the permanent losses seems to be my first photo from my FL vacation. I convinced my parents to climb into a fake shark mouth and got a stranger to snap a photo of us, and it's the only one I have of the three of us since the one we took before my grandma's funeral. I have a few more tricks to try tomorrow but so far it's not looking good. Any suggestions? I'll try anything!


Maybe tomorrow will be better. After all, Fridays can't suck too hard, right? Right! Happy Thursday!


Cardi: T.J. Maxx
Purple cowl: Coldwater Creek ($8!)
Pants: Old Navy
Uncomfortable cute flats: Talbots ($14!)
Necklace: JewelMint
Earrings: Eloquii

0 Click here to comment :):