Friday, February 17, 2012

making up for lost time

Thursday

Friday

Hi all,

You get double the pics today since I skipped out on photos yesterday. When I got home this evening I took photos and then changed into what I wore yesterday. Dedication, right? :) 

I almost opted for jeans today but I'm glad I went with the dress. It's so comfy it felt like I was wearing pajamas! Well, pajamas over spanx. 

Do you all have any plans for the weekend? We were going to go to an exhibit in DC but they're doing some major metro work so we moved our trip to next weekend. We have a farmer's market nearby, so maybe we'll go to that instead. Are you all going to browse at any of the president's day sales? I've been buying up a storm at Eloquii this week and I think I might do a review next week. I could use your opinions on some of what I bought.

Happy finally Friday!

Thursday's outfit:
Cardi: Talbots
Tank: Kohl's
Pants: Old Navy
Boots: Clarks via Ebay

Friday's outfit:
Wrap top: Talbots
Maroon dress: Rachel Pally via Ebay
Leopard flats: Coach via Ebay
Earrings: Grandma
Necklace: Ann Taylor Loft

0 Click here to comment :):