Wednesday, February 1, 2012

mixing leopards


Good afternoon all,

I'm making an effort to update every day this week. Of course now that I said that I probably jinxed myself, but for now daily posting is my February resolution.


My other resolution is to quit buying multiples! Ok, not really because you know I couldn't possibly achieve that goal. I have this skirt in 4 colors. Who possibly needs 4 pleated skirts? Hi, that's me. I got them on clearance (plus an additional 40% off) so they ended up costing me about $25 each. Cost aside, I might have issues :)

So how is your Wednesday going? Does it feel like the middle of the week? It's still unseasonably warm here (hence the bare legs again) and I'm loving it.


I also love that I used a paper clip to show off these earrings. I couldn't find anything else to hang them on ;)

Happy Wednesday!

Brown cardigan: Nordstrom Rack
Maroon cowl tank: Ann Taylor
Ginger pleated skirt: Talbots
Belt: Talbots
Shoes: Kohl's
Bracelet: Lia Sophia via Ebay
Necklace: Coldwater Creek
Earrings: Gifted

5 Click here to comment :):

Dreamer said...

I love this outfit on you and want it for myself. Thanks for the inspiration.

K said...

What a nice compliment, thank you! The skirt is still available in many sizes (http://www.talbots.com/online/browse/product_details.jsp?id=prdi27120&rootCategory=cat90032&catId=cat80016&sortKey=Default&section=Sale&conceptIdUnderSale=cat90032) if you're interested :) Thanks for stopping by!

GiddyUpGirlz said...

Oh! I am loving the entire color combo with the leopards pieces. LOVE IT! so rich looking...Might have to steal your look :)prw

Natalie said...

In love with your shoes!

Sarah R said...

I also buy in multiples. I figure if I like something enough to buy it, I'll probably like it more than once. Besides, not many silhouttes work well on my plus size figure. I tend to stick with the same basic shapes on my clothing, because it works.