Monday, February 6, 2012

Monday blues



Hello,

How was your weekend? My Red Lobster night out was scrumptious :) We went to Ross after dinner and I scored a lovely green purse ($34.99!). My friend seemed surprised that I wanted a purse in a color other than black. She should see my collection :) To my credit I did try to convince myself out of the purse while I was in line but then I noticed it came with an umbrella, and that just delighted me to no end. It's the little things that get me :)

Happy Monday!


Cardigan: Ann Taylor Loft
Dress: Talbots
Boots: Nordstrom Rack
Necklace: Consignment Store
Earrings: Gifted
Blue ring: Betty Carre via Ideeli
Belt: From a dress

2 Click here to comment :):

Natalie said...

I like the blue cardi paired with the green purse!

K said...

Thanks Natalie! I couldn't resist the green :) All I need is a yellow purse and my rainbow purse collection will be complete! I'm only half joking :)