Wednesday, March 7, 2012

and finally, the suit jacket



Hi again,

So here is the jacket I've been wearing all week. Crappy photos but you get the idea. I'm ready to get back home so I'll have access to my whole wardrobe. No more pencil skirts for a week! Well, maybe...


My meetings have finally come to a conclusion and I know I've said it before, but I can't wait to get back. Who knew I was such a homebody? :)

Happy Wednesday!

Suit jacket: Coldwater Creek
Floral top: Ann Taylor Outlet
Black skirt: Talbots
Black boots: Nordstrom Rack

2 Click here to comment :):

GiddyUpGirlz said...

Oh! I remember my corporate days and how exciting it was to travel then a few days in ugh! home was calling...You look very polished and put together. Love the moto jacket switch and your cardigan with the rosettes fab!

K said...

Hah thank you! I don't travel much for work so yes, it is nice for a little while but I tire of it quickly. :)