Friday, March 23, 2012

birds eye view


Good afternoon,

This dress has garnered more attention that I anticipated for a lazy Friday. I decided to pair it with an old sun charm that my grandmother gave to my mom quite a while ago. My grandmother must have also bought one for herself because somehow a second pendant with the same design is now in my possession. My mom suggested making earrings out of them, but I was thinking a ring would be neat.

Have you all ever had jewelry custom made for you? I customized a necklace via Etsy a while ago but I don't generally feel creative enough to make my own jewelry. Well, except for those beading kits that were all the rage when I was in school. :)


Happy Friday!

Open knit cardigan: Eloquii
Bird dress: Eshakti
Brown and cream flats: Urban Outfitters
Belt: NY & Co
Necklace: Gift from mom
Bracelet: Ann Taylor Loft
Earrings: Liz Claiborne Outlet

3 Click here to comment :):

Sarah R said...

Again...super cute! I like the drapey neck of that dress. I don't think I would have picked out the fabric, but now that I see it on you....maybe!

Weesha said...

I love the print! You look so cute <3

V said...

I love this dress! You look great!