Friday, March 30, 2012

casual Fridays


Good evening everyone,

I went out with my coworker tonight so I decided to try and get a more scenic picture for you all :) This sweater is the same style that I wore yesterday but in a much brighter color. This denim skirt is another one of my summer clothing items that has been packed away and I don't think I'll wear it to work again. I felt rather self conscious with the shorter length and the slit in the back.


Happy Friday!

Trench: Old Navy
Tomatoe red sweater: Ann Taylor Loft
Skirt: Old Navy
Flats: Poetic License via SmartBargains
Necklace: Kate Spade
Bag: Eloquii

4 Click here to comment :):

Lynn W said...

Love the shoes and the extra spot of color with the belt!

Taylor said...

Great look! I love the color of the sweater, the necklace, the trench, and the shoes! (Well, that's practically everything now isn't it.) I know what you mean about the skirt - I am still looking for the "perfect" denim skirt; not too short, not too long, not with a slit up the back.

Sarah R said...

I'm loving that skirt myself. I really can't remember a pic of you where I thought, ewwww. You knock it out of the park every time, girl.n

K said...

Thanks everyone!

Taylor-I ended up buying a denim pencil skirt from Dorothy Perkins during their recent sale. It looks like it will be longer, though there's still a slit in the back. But for sale price I figured I'd try it out. Here's a link if you're curious: http://us.dorothyperkins.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=34072&storeId=13065&productId=4606994&langId=-1&sort_field=Relevance&categoryId=339602&parent_categoryId=338998&pageSize=20